Hi there, back with a wee round up of this weekend's wedding exhibitions and open days around the North East.
First up is the Jury's Inn (Aberdeen Airport) from 11am to 4pm
It's the perfect opportunity to come and get loads of wedding inspiration
exhibiting there from TLWB will be Papeterie Crafts, Silly Snapz and Pear Tree Hat Hire
Up in the Blue Toon, the Waterside Hotel is having an open day from 12noon until 4pm
exhibiting there from TLWB is the lovely Lyn at Picky Pencil
Back in Aberdeen, Norwood Hall Hotel is playing host to the VEIL wedding exhibition from 11am - 4pm
Tickets are only £5 and include:
* Glass of fizz on arrival
* Impressive goodie bag for the first 50 brides
* Complimentary wedding magazines
* Automatic entry into the VEIL competition
* Option to join VEIL Members for invitations to exciting bridal events throughout the year
* Your chance to talk directly to Scotland's most stylish of wedding suppliers
Scotland's speciality wedding event for fashion and design
Tickets and more info: www.veilshow.com
You can buy tickets online or buy the on the day at the door.
And last but not least is the Aberdeen Altens Hotel from 11am to 4pm There will be wedding menu tasters, complimentary tea & coffee and even a man-cave for the Grooms. We'll have a great selection of suppliers on hand too. Come along and see how we can make yours a day to remember.