Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Meet The Supplier - Hair - Marianne Gibb

Welcome back to our regular "Meet The Supplier" feature, this week we had a chat with the lovely Marianne from Hair - Marianne Gibb.


TLWB Blog: tell us about your business, what services do you provide for weddings?

Marianne Gibb:  I  started working for myself in 2015 as a freelance hair stylist for weddings. I offer a hair-up or styling service. I visit the venue or your home and I also offer trials before the big day.
  

TLWB Blog: what's your favourite part of your job?

MG: My favourite part of my job is meeting the brides and finding out everyone's stories of their true love adventure. 
It is an absolute pleasure to share the morning with them.



TLWB Blog: what sets you apart from your competitors?

MG:  I offer a variety of different looks, catering for all. I primarily do wedding hair and concentrate and keep my certificates up to date and on trend as far as possible.
  


TLWB Blog: have you won any awards or accolades? what for and when? do you have a claim to fame?

MG:  I took part in the Hair and Beauty Festivals and won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes for cutting, colouring and bridal. 
I also won a 1st place for styling.
  


TLWB Blog: do you have a top tip(s) for couples getting married in the north east of Scotland?

MG: Prepare your hair is the best advise I could give. As much as length being needed to achieve styles, the condition of the hair is most important too.




Thank you Marianne for taking the time to talk to us at TLWB Blog.

Marianne will be attending the Crowne Plaza Aberdeen Airport Wedding Fayre on Saturday 15th October.