Saturday, 15 October 2016

Meet The Supplier - Taylor Made Events

Hi again, this week we met with Jill at Taylor Made Events to have a wee chat...




TLWB Blog: Tell us about your business, what services do you provide for weddings?

Taylor Made Events: I offer a variety of flexible packages to support clients when planning an event. One of the Helping Hand packages can be purchased if they only require support with a few elements or one of the detailed packages can be purchased to ensure their event is tailored to their requirements.  

TLWB Blog: What's your favourite part of your job?

TME: I love being out and about meeting new people and visiting different venues.

TLWB Blog: What sets you apart from your competitors?

TME: I have recently started my business therefore I am currently offering half price packages to hopefully get my name out there while offering the same level of professionalism and attention to detail if clients were paying full price.


TLWB Blog: Do you have an unusual or funny story about your business/previous clients?

TME: I didn’t think I would be so lucky as to be helping a couple from the States plan their wedding in Scotland so soon into my new business venture.  I am loving it!

TLWB Blog: Are you attending any wedding exhibitions in Oct-Dec 2016 or Jan - April 2017? if so, where and when?

TME: I don’t have any more exhibitions booked at the moment however have a section on my website of the exhibitions coming up that I am aware of that couples may be interested in.

TLWB Blog: Have you won any awards or accolades? what for and when? Do you have a claim to fame?

TME: Not yet!


TLWB Blog: Do you have a top tip(s) for couples getting married in the North East of Scotland? 


TME: You can never start your planning too early.  Research is key therefore ensure you are doing this in plenty time, however when you know the venue, photographer, florist, etc is the one for you, don’t delay in booking them.  You don’t want to be left disappointed.

Thanks for joining us Jill